Here Is Our Approach To Providing You With Investment Advisory Services:
In the beginning, I will meet with you to develop investment goals and strategies that are consistent with your financial planning goals.
Our Investment Advisory Agreement describes our advisory relationship and my firm’s investment practices that apply to you. It also gives us discretionary authority to buy and sell investments for you.
- We have chosen Fidelity Investments to be the custodian for our client accounts. Fidelity accounts are insured by the SIPC.
- Fidelity will send you monthly statements that will show the value of your accounts and transactions.
- My firm will send you a report each calendar quarter that will show the value of your accounts, your accounts’ performance, and other account-related information. The report will show all our fees deducted from your accounts. In the meantime, you can access your monthly statement online through eMoney.
How You Will Pay for Services and Products
My firm’s Form ADV and Investment Advisory Agreement include more information about how you pay. We will give you these documents during our first meeting. You also can access them online. I will help you understand the fees you will pay and the cost of any services and products I recommend.
- You will pay an advisory fee each quarter.
- The advisory fee covers our costs to manage your assets and provide other financial planning services.
- My firm will deduct the fee from your account based upon the ending value of your account on the last business day of each of the last three months.
- The amount of the fee schedule is disclosed in our Form ADV and Investment Advisory Agreement.
You will pay fees and expenses to third parties when we invest your account in mutual funds and exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
- It is our fiduciary responsibility to minimize these expenses as best we can.
- In addition to the advisory fee you pay us, these products have operating expenses and ongoing fees.
- Mutual fund and ETF fees and expenses can include investment management fees and shareholder service fees.
- You will pay fees and expenses to the firm that holds your assets (I.e. Fidelity).
- You will pay fees and expenses whether you make or lose money on your investments.
How We Will Be Paid
Seastrunk Financial is a fee-only advisor, we do not receive any commissions or other incentives from third parties. You pay my firm an advisory fee. I am paid a salary plus a part of the fees that my firm receives. You will find more information about payments to me in my firm’s Form ADV, and Investment Advisory Agreement.
Our Material Conflicts of Interest
My firm and I have a conflict of interest whenever we have interests that are different from yours. Conflicts can affect the recommendations we give you. When we have a conflict, we will tell you. You can find more information about my conflicts of interest in my firm’s Form ADV, and Investment Advisory Agreement. We have policies and procedures designed to help manage conflicts. We will always work in your best interests.
The ways you pay us can create conflicts of interest. Although we are a fee-only firm and do not accept commissions from the sale of financial products the amount I earn from working with you depends, in part, on the amount of assets I manage for you. Therefore, I have an incentive to recommend that you make financial decisions that would result in more assets under my management.
If we provide other services to you in the future, there may be different conflicts. When we have a conflict of interest, we will tell you about it.
If you are concerned about a conflict of interest and how it might affect your account, please talk to me about it.
It is your responsibility to update the information you have given me about your personal and financial circumstances. You will be sent account reports at least quarterly. You should review these documents carefully. Let me know if you want to talk about the information in these documents.
Timing of our Engagement
Our engagement will continue until one of us decides to change or end it. If you decide to change or end the engagement, you just need to tell us. We can do the same, but we will tell you in writing.