How We Deliver Financial Planning
What Is A Financial Plan?
A financial plan is a personal document created to help:
- Assess your current financial situation.
- Determine what you want to accomplish with your finances.
- Help you make better financial decisions going forward.
According to the CFP Board, the financial planning process is defined as:
“A collaborative process that helps maximize a Client’s potential for meeting life goals through Financial Advice that integrates relevant elements of the Client’s personal and financial circumstances.”
Why Is a financial plan Important?
During the financial planning process, you start to learn quite a bit about your overall financial health. And it’s possible that you might not have even realized you were in rough shape without building your personal plan.
Financial planning is important because it helps you identify and prioritize your goals.
It also aims to give you a complete picture of where you stand financially and identify changes you may need to make to increase the likelihood of achieving your goals—for example, which account types and financial products make sense for your personal situation.
Some advantages of investing like compounding potential returns are realized over time so having a plan and starting early is important for the long term.
A financial plan can also help you uncover vulnerabilities, like not having enough saved in an emergency fund or being underinsured.
And it may make you feel more confident and comfortable with the choices in your investment portfolio when the markets go up and down.
That’s why having a financial plan is important for people of all ages and financial backgrounds—not just older, wealthy people.
eMoney Advisor™ is Amazing
INTRODUCING eMONEY ADVISOR™
FOR CLIENTS OF SEASTRUNK FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Available to Seastrunk Financial clients, you can use eMoney to organize your financial life with your own digital wealth management portal.
- A consolidated view of everything you own and everything you owe; Updated daily;
- The ability to track spending habits, set a budget, and monitor cash flow to stay on the right track;
- Use our document vault to securely store and share investment statements, estate planning documents, and tax returns.
- Comprehensive financial planning platform. eMoney Advisor provides a suite of tools that help us create, monitor, and update financial plans for you, from basic to complex.
- Client portal and engagement. eMoney Advisor allows us to share financial plans, reports, documents, and messages with you through a secure and interactive portal. We can also use features like screen sharing, goal planning, lead capture, and gamification to enhance your experience.
- Data aggregation and reporting. eMoney Advisor collects and updates data from over 20,000 sources, including bank accounts, investment accounts, insurance policies, loans, mortgages, and more. We can use this data to generate comprehensive reports and insights for you.
- Security and compliance. eMoney Advisor uses industry-leading security measures to protect your data, such as encryption, firewalls, backups, audits, and multi-factor authentication.