What it is like to be a retiree in 2023?
You have to deal with healthcare costs, inflation, pension payout options, Social Security, and potentially rising taxes in retirement.
THEN there’s the emotional roller coaster ride of investing your retirement account knowing that…
- During any year the stock market could crash 20% or more (historically a 1 in 5 chance).
- At any moment the bond market could crash 10% or more like during the **Savings & Loan Scandal** of the 1980s: The **1994 bond market crisis**, or the **Great Bond Massacre** not to mention the **2008 financial crisis**, or the **Great Recession**
- At any moment the banking system could fail or the dollar could collapse. And now there are cryptocurrencies?
At some point in time, some parts of your economic system will likely be disrupted.
Do you have a plan to take these things into account?
Our main focus is working with retirees, and we begin working with them as they approach retirement and then navigate through the complex decisions, maze of rules, special tax laws, and penalties for accessing their retirement accounts.
Over the years, we have found that people don’t make financial mistakes on purpose, it’s just that they didn’t know any better!
Unfortunately, many retirement decisions are once-in-a-lifetime decisions and may be irrevocable.
Although the Internet’s easy access to information has helped make it possible for people to manage their finances independently, you will find the financial world is rife with con artists, greedy financial institutions, misleading methodologies, legal regulations, and even our own biases make it harder to make smart financial decisions.
It takes a significant amount of time to research, learn, and stay current with the ever-changing rules of money.
So, unless you are a little on the odd side (like we are) and really like this kind of thing, you probably wonder if you are making smart financial decisions.
That’s where we come in.
Our goal is to provide innovative financial strategies, technology, planning, and friendly service to the families we serve.
We can help you:
- Plan and invest for your retirement with confidence,
- Lay out your options, and make clear recommendations,
- Then, meet with you regularly and help you make ongoing decisions.
Our offer is to assist you in planning for various issues, including but not limited to: